- To become a centre of excellence in Higher Education
- To ensure access to and equity in higher educational opportunity to all deserving and meritorious students with a preferential option for the poor and marginalised irrespective of caste & creed.
- To become a home of culture and to promote communal harmony and cultural integration.
- To contribute to the creation of knowledge and to search for the meaning of life.
• Provide quality education to the youth who seek it irrespective of caste. creed.religion.wealth etc....
• To mould the youth in to responsible citizens of the nation.
• Inculcate wisdom. commitment.conscience.cornpassion and humanitarian spirit.